The NMSU Women’s Club is open to all women associated with New Mexico State University.
- Want to join the club?
- Are you a continuing member and want to update your membership?
- Would you like to volunteer or hold a position in the club?
- Click here for the Membership Form
Annual dues for affiliated NMSU members are $25. These members include:
- NMSU faculty/staff, spouse of faculty/staff, current or retired
- Parent of current or former student
- NMSU Alumni
Honorary Members dues are $30 – These are women interested in membership but do not qualify as affiliated through the above choices. NOTE: the entire amount of Honorary Members dues will be applied to the scholarship fund.
Dues are payable each October 1st. Some club-sponsored events may include additional charges.
2016-2017 Club Officers
Susan DeMar – President
Noreen Lehmann – Vice President
Olga Conter – Secretary
TBA – Treasurer
Deb Franzoy – Webmaster
Anne McGinnis – Membership & PR Chair
rev: df 9/2016